Walter Edelstein is the CEO and Founder of theAdvice.com, LLC, and is the owner of a number of sites that provide free financial planning and advice on many personal finance topics. Mr. Edelstein has been a Certified Financial Planner(TM) for over fifteen years and has a Masters Degree from Columbia University. His experience spans over thirty years in the financial services industry where previous to building TheAdvice.com he was the Chief Marketing Officer for the world’s fastest growing online bank.
My objective is to become the preeminent Internet destination for free and objective financial advice and guidance that can serve the community at large. Rather than having just one mega-site that covers all personal finance issues, I have developed a series of mini-sites that specialize in one important topical area. The sites that are currently part of TheAdvice.com site network are :
- Banking Advice - covering checking, savings, budgeting, online banking
- Borrowing Advice - mortgages, home equity, personal loans
- Credit Card Advice - credit scoring, credit card fees, debit cards
- Insurance Advice - life, auto, homeowners, health
- Investing Advice - stocks, mutual funds, asset allocation, the economy
- Retirement Advice - planning, 401K, IRA and Roth IRA